This is a very simple but useful tip on adding on how to embed a google map on your website. Google of course has done an excellent job of making it easy to add their maps to your website. After all it really brings more business through the Google search engine in the end so it is just good business.
The youtube video I put together on adding the Google map to your site pretty much walks you through the process but to make it crystal clear here are the steps:
- Go go Google Maps – www.google.com/maps
- Type in your business address to locate your business and the related map
- click on the link button (at the top left of the page next to my places) see video
- copy and past code where it says “Paste HTML to embed in website”
- go to your website (in the video it is WordPress) and paste the code into any HTML section
That is it. You now have a Google map with your business location on your website.
Here is the full video on how to embed a Google map on your website: